Email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us for any questions : 512.649.2621
TEK IT, INC, an Irving, TX based IT Solutions and Services Company has multiple openings for Software Developer Engineer In Test.
Job duties include:
- Work with the business stakeholders to gather functional requirements about the application/product.
- Write the test scripts to perform automated testing using Appium test automation framework and Java as a programming language.
- Analyze the requirements for the manual and automation test scripts.
- Involve in writing the regression test cases that are executed whenever a new change is introduced into application.
- Implement mobile automation framework using Appium and developed test scripts to test android and IOS platforms.
- Develop test automation framework using Appium, Eclipse and Java
- Develop the page object model (pom) framework to create and maintain the page objects for UI elements.
- Develop different automation test suites to support various functional testing of the application.
- Develop automated tests to perform parallel testing using testing.
- Involve in write and develop the test scripts and convert them to different test suits to execute at various testing phases like: Smoke, Sanity, Build verification, Regression and end to end test.
- Use Git version control system for source code repository maintenance.
- Perform the code checking using git commit, push, merge and maintain the various versions of Gitlab branches in various development and testing environments.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT or related. Send resume to: email@example.com including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.
TEK IT, INC, an Irving, TX based IT Solutions and Services Company has multiple openings for Devops Engineer.
Job duties include:
- Involved in designing and deploying multitude applications utilizing almost all the AWS
- stack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, IAM) focusing on
- high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling in AWS Cloud Formation.
- Create terraform scripts for all the AWS resources.
- Provide terraform scripts for the application teams.
- Configure AWS IAM and Security Group in Public and Private Subnets in VPC.
- Create AWS Route53 to route traffic between different regions.
- Design AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to
- ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates.
- Implement automated local user provisioning instances created in AWS cloud.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.